We are a software development company building a resilient global workforce, reinventing work, and challenging the idea that local teams are essentially the best.
We are friendly, detail, and result-oriented and always ready to lend a hand to help.
We are looking for an inspired, motivated, and experienced Human Resources Specialist to join our team! You can find more information about us at https://www.binarcode.com/about/
What will my job include?
As a Human Resource person at BinarCode, you’ll be expected to:
- Collaborate with managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled
- Identify the most effective and creative methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications
- Connect qualified candidates with managers
- Provide advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Onboard new colleagues and assist in their induction process
- Manage new hires/leavers processes by preparing work contracts and new starter forms, termination documents, and leaver forms
- Assist colleagues with HR Admin inquiries (medical, salary, or other types of certificates)
- Maintain HR system up to date
- Manage holidays
- Manage exit interviews
- Manage company retreats
- Manage company trips
- Have fun :)
What kind of person are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Pays close attention to details
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Has great organization and prioritization skills
- Is proactive and open to learn new skills
- Is willing to accept objective feedback
- Exchange your knowledge with other people
- Has good written and spoken English and Romanian (mandatory)
- Is humble and kind, yet motivated to succeed
- Speaks up their mind
What experience do I need?
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT Recruiter
- Expertise in recruitment and selection processes, including sourcing and evaluating candidates, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Experience with recruitment platforms
- Experience in working with tools to analyze and filter candidates
- Experience with onboarding and off-boarding of employees
- Ability to hold non-technical interviews and evaluate candidates from a non-technical point of view.
Nice to have
- Organizational skills and attention to detail, as an HR person often has to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Being comfortable with organizing events such as office parties, team building events, etc
- Understanding of the legal segment around paid holidays, sick leave, and employee benefits
- Flexibility and adaptability, as an HR person may have to respond to changing needs and priorities within the organization.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Remote work
- Apple hardware
- Referral bonuses
- Discounts for healthcare & sport activities
- Personalized growth plan
Living our values
- Be customer-centric - go beyond expectations to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognize and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Be detail oriented - ensure you deliver the highest quality you can. Don't close your eyes to "small" imperfections.
The hiring process
Our hiring process is as follows:
- Video call with COO (<45min)
- Follow-up video call CEO (<30min)
Find out more at: https://www.binarcode.com/
If interested, you can always submit your CV to email@example.com or apply directly.
How to Apply
We’re making it really easy for you. Just click the button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- Attach an updated CV in English
- Tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for BinarCode.